For over a century scientists have known that certain frequencies of light have a devastating effect on microbial life. UV lights are widely used in hospitals and laboratories to sanitize and help prevent potentially lethal airborne diseases. Reliable Contractors Group, Inc. offers this technology to commercial and industrial applications primarily as a retrofit to air handlers and duct systems. The UV lights offers the following benefits:
- Keeps the coils and drain pans clean.
- Reduces the number of coil cleanings required.
- Proactive on IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) issues.
- Sterilizes and eliminates viruses, bacteria, mold, slime build up from the coils and air stream.
- Provides cleaner, healthier and fresh smelling indoor air.
- Excellent marketing tool for leasing and management – “Clean Air”.
- Distinguishes your building from others that do not have a UV system.
- LEED certification points.